Based in Raleigh, NC, United States
July 28, 2015
Galacide puts you in the cockpit of one of three powerful ships, as you blast your way through the alien invaders and carve a path in the advancing bitwall. Upon destruction, enemy ships drop colored scrap pieces, which correspond with the colors on the bitwall. Shoot your scrap at the bitwall to create matches of 4 or more same-colored blocks in order to create a path for you to advance through. Shooting enemies, avoiding their fire, and creating matches combine to create a gameplay experience that requires skill, speed, and quick-thinking.
During the development of Blade Symphony, members of the team began prototyping new game ideas to create after the project was complete. After all of Puny Human met and pitched game ideas to each other, it was decided that Galacide would be the next game in the Puny Human saga.
- Endless Play - Make your way through endless streams of enemies and the rapidly-advancing bitwall as you fight to survive as long as you can.
- Leaderboards - Battle your way through endless mode in an attempt to crush the scores of other players from around the globe.
- Puzzle Play - Challenge your mind in 30 unique puzzles that test your knowledge and understanding of the core concepts of Galacide.
- Challenging Boss Encounters - Come face-to-face with the deadly Mining Snake. Can you defeat one of the most dangerous beings in the galaxy?
- 4-Player Co-op - Recruit up to 3 friends in local co-op to assist you in dispatching the dangerous alien invaders.
- 3 Playable Ships - Pilot the balanced Mining Ship, the tanky Freighter, or the elusive Phase Ship. Each ship includes its own unique weapon and special ability, ensuring that there is no “wrong” choice.
Early Access Trailer YouTube
Announcement Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "...an experience that is not only unique, but extremely entertaining as well."
- Sean Flint, indiegames.com
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
More on Galacide's fantastic music can be found at TomStoffel.com.
Game Updates and News
As we update the game, we post changelogs, videos, gifs and screenshots at Galaci.de/News.
About Puny Human
Puny Human is an independent game studio with a strong passion for games and game development. Formed by a group of game modification creators, our mission includes humility, learning and forming unique experiences into games.
More information on Puny Human, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Programmer / Designer
Game Artist / Concept Artist
C.E.O., Lead Producer
Programmer / Lead Designer / Audio Engineer
Lead Programmer / Designer
Lead Game Artist
Marketer / Promoter
Notesmith a.k.a. Phat Beastisier a.k.a. Music Proliferator